Here it is, the What A Ride Podcast, Season Two, Episode Four. Wherein we get philosophical and pick the minds of some of most dedicated motoheads we know to find out why we ride.
You can subscribe on iTunes here
or copy and paste the RSS Feed into your favourite reader: http://feeds.feedburner.com/whataridepodcast
or DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE HERE. (MP3 134 megs, 137m 13s)
In this episode we talk with:
- Oliver “Brokentooth” Solaro about riding his bike on Lake Nipissing this winter and other things you shouldn’t do.
- Jessica Kline about whether you’re in it for the hangs or some quality time alone with the road.
- The Intrepid Snowmobiler/Intrepid Cottager, Craig Nicholson and his unique view on snowmobiling and PWC touring and why he began writing.
Latest posts by Mike (see all)
- The What A Ride Podcast – Summer Is On! - July 5, 2021
- The What A Ride Podcast – We Will Have a Summer Because We Need a Summer - June 3, 2021
- The What A Ride Podcast – Lockdown Sledding - December 18, 2020